Saturday, January 26, 2008

bauer power

This is one fine T shirt. I have purchased said fine T shirt, and when it is in my possession, I plan on calling everyone else Chloe, and also doing a lot of interrogating. There's really nothing life threatening going on for me right now (which is good, because I'm playing make believe, and that's why it's fun), so I have to look for opportunities. Like, when Paul gets home I can ask him how long he waited for the bus, and when he says five minutes I can say "really? are you sure it was five minutes? you better tell me the truth because you're not getting any tuna casserole until you do!". Nope, it doesn't work, does it? Man, I stink at interrogating. Maybe I bought the wrong shirt.

5 comments:

Ellen said...

I think I can safely say that is the coolest t-shirt I have ever seen. I wonder if there is a similar Chuck Norris t-shirt. That would be the only possible rival. Well spotted, my dear.

Katie M said...

love it. 24 used to be the only thing that got me through long winters...i miss it so much. dang writers.

Katie M said...

love it. 24 used to be the only thing that got me through long winters...i miss it so much. dang writers.

andrea gale said...

ellen- they do have a Chuck Norris shirt!! go to nerdyshirts.com, and you will find the Chuck Norris t shirt of your dreams.

katie- dang writers, indeed!!! don't they know I need to see a jack attack? I have no use for January.

redstarmama said...

I completely and whole heartedly agree with Ellen's comment. while wearing this particular article of clothing and calling everyone Chloe, you also have to say "Please!" frequently, in a hoarse and desperately strained fashion, as if the world is resting on someone else's cooperation. Which it always in is Bauerworld. Sigh. I love that man.