Tuesday, January 29, 2008

popcorn




Andrea: The healthy popcorn isn't as good as the other popcorn. I want the other kind instead, okay?


Paul: Look, just because you have estrogen and your heart is protected, it doesn't mean you have to rub it in. Do you want me to die?


Andrea: No.......sorry.


4 comments:

Ellen said...

I love how you include pictures of yourselves talking to illustrate the conversation. It reminds me of one of those seminary or grade school slide shows, where you would have a beep tell you to go to the next slide.

Eryn said...

We had popcorn tonight. My favorite is homemade kettle korn

1/2 c. seeds
1/4 c. oil (canola)
1/4 c. sugar

Mix together with spatula in a pot with a lid on the stove. Turn on heat to med/high. When you start to hear the popping sounds, give a one-two shake over the stove, set back down on burner, count 10-15 seconds, shake again and keep doing this until the popping sound starts to slow down. Turn off stove, have a big bowl waiting on the side to dump popcorn in. while still hot sprinkle salt and mix. HMMMM delicious.

To be healthy, since when we first discovered this we made it every night for weeks, you can do 1/8 c. oil and 1/8 c. sugar instead.

Eryn said...

that's "popcorn" seeds--duh

andrea gale said...

ellen- I remember those!!

eryn- yummy!! I can't wait to try this recipe!!!