I got a job.
Remember when I told you about my perky and adorable friend Sarah, the Workout Genie? Well, I got a part-time job as a receptionist at Physique 57, the workout studio she instructs at.
I've been training every day for the past week, which explains the whole lotta nothing that's been happening on Bloggy Blog. Crickets chirping. Tumbleweeds rolling. Sorry, blog.
Hooray for being a productive member of society!! When I get my first paycheck I'm taking that Paul Boerem out for a real nice meal.
6 comments:
The workout genie. Hahahaha. Congrats on your job Andrea! I hope that I'm not out of line here, by saying that your work is paying off, because you are looking spectacularly fit these days. :)
yay for you!!! Sometimes I get a hankering to become a productive member of society, but then I stop and think about it. I end up saying "naaaahhh...!!!" I'll just keep living of Matt productivity :)
i need a workout genie. actually, i'll be honest, i need a surrogate exerciser. someone who will exercise for me and i will reap the benefits. but where oh where does one find such a thing???
congratulations on getting a job. have fun with paul!
Hi andrea! hey remember how we had a jumping contest? remember how that was so fun??! well I was looking at Miriams wedding picures and I really think we had a solid tie. Congratulations
turbo-thanks, dude!! i really appreciate it.
jeppson family- uh, so you're raising like a million kids. i think that totally counts as being a productive member of society. also you are amazing.
miriam- i'll be your workout surrogate. could we work out a deal where we both reap the benefits?
corey and amy- yessssss!!! that was kind of awesome. and by kind of i mean completely.
Sarah is perky...I need to run into her again, preferrably NOT at physique. OUCH
Post a Comment