Tuesday, August 24, 2010

hip hip hooray!!!

Hey so guess what?

You'll never guess.

WE'RE APPROVED FOR ADOPTION!!!

(WHAAAAAAAA, HOOOOOOOOOO, AHHHHHHHHH, CLAPPING)

Now, give us a baby.

Thank you.

22 comments:

Kelly DeBie said...

YAY!!!!! You know the funny thing about seeing you guys for the teeny bit we did....just made us miss you guys more. xoxo

Turbo said...

So excited for you guys. That is really great news!!!

Rheslie said...

We need party hats! And Child safty locks! Whaaahooo!!!!!!!

Boulter trouble said...

So really really really really great!

redstarmama said...

I shall now devote all my prayers to having someone give you a baby!

Also, I hope you went with the "non-mutant human" tagline for your profile.

arly said...

Congratulations! Wonderful news!!!

Ellen said...

Of course you got approved - you're amazing! Just kidding, I know there's a lot of work involved other than just being awesome. Congratulations for all your hard work.

Miriam Herm said...

wooohooo! as i write this ava is wrestling seth to the ground yelling at him and he is trying to bite her arm.

you're going to have so much fun.

kelly anne said...

yay! i'm so excited for you! i hope you get a baby fast!

Camille said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

This is wonderful wonderful news.

But then, I guess you already knew that.

Katie said...

yayyyyyyyy! best news ever!! can't wait to meet your babe. and what a lucky lucky babe he or she will be!

Andersons said...

YAY!! Congrats you guys!

vdg family said...

Congratulations! :D

deb said...

WAHOO!!!! I kept thinking about this all day! Thanks for celebrating by taking care of my baby for a few hours yesterday. I can't wait to return the favor!!

The Jeppson Family said...

You doubted...:), I never did! you guys are awesome, soooo EXCITED for you two!

andrea gale said...

i love all youse guys!!! thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Unknown said...

YYYYIIIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Abbie said...

If I were with you right now, I would ask you to bump my chest. Congratulations!!

Eryn said...

so cool!

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

Yippee to you! That's great news, because you are great.

Nikki CB said...

Yay! That is so awesome. And your new boy or girl is going to be the luckiest.

Heather said...

Hey lady! So happy for you! So glad to find you, thanks for leaving a comment so I could find you again. smoooch. Good luck with the baby adoption, you deserve it!