I like life deep fried, dipped in chocolate, with a side of bacon. Also, extra bacon.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
the death of a cupcake
You just looked so sad, lying there on the sidewalk Smashed (but not beyond recognition) Your Hostess swirly design faced the sky, proud Even in defeat I would have rescued you But that would have been disgusting
Hi Andrea!! Just found your blog! ... have you checked out mine in the last day and a half?? Turns out that our of ALL the blog layouts in the sea, we have the same one, yes you and me!! A little Dr. Seuss for ya. I just love your blog:) you're hilarious. Do you mind that I apparently copied you??? hehe:)
9 comments:
Love the poem.
I'd have held a moment of silence over that cupcake. Ah, the calories that might have been.
Sad Sad Sad!!!! I am really sorry for that brave brave cupcake. Did you write a memior for it? I hope it may rest in peace.
Your Brother,
John
Totally publishment worthy
I love you. That was classic Andrea right there.
And I'm coming to see you. Not till July, but I'm still super excited.
I probably would have shed a tear or two if it happened to me. I love your blog entries, and you. I miss you.
That poor cupcake. My son would have put it out of its misery and eaten it. :]
mommy2- so sad, right? i hate wasted calories. i bet the pavement doesn't even have tastebuds.
little john- i think you're right. i think it was a brave little cupcake!! i will start work on the first ever cupcake memorial, posthaste.
roxanne- do you think the ensign would go for it?
redstarmama- can't wait to see you. cant. wait.
merebuff- baaaaa! please come back from lebanon! i mean, i know you're rocking it like a hurricane over there, but i misses me some merebuff!
bookwormmama- i like where your son's head is at. cupcake compassion is a valuable quality.
Hi Andrea!! Just found your blog! ... have you checked out mine in the last day and a half?? Turns out that our of ALL the blog layouts in the sea, we have the same one, yes you and me!! A little Dr. Seuss for ya. I just love your blog:) you're hilarious. Do you mind that I apparently copied you??? hehe:)
the colbys- i am so honored to share this cute blog layout with such a stylish lady! give your babe a hug from me!
Post a Comment