I think if you took all of your little bits of conversations that you have posted and put them in some sort of order they would actually make a pretty good screen play. You guys are so method.
hey fellow candy fiend... i want you and paul to come over for dinner this sunday. alas, i only can contact you thru blogspot. sad! email me at katejmcneil at yahoo dot com for juicy details!!
Andrea, loved the baby blog. Im ready for my brother to be a grandfather so I can laugh at him, and call him offically old. My kids are dying to have some kind of cousins the can torment, I have been preparing them for this their entire lifetime. So out blessing go to you for the entire baby making experience. XXOO. Mike, Carrie, Megan, Debbie
8 comments:
I think if you took all of your little bits of conversations that you have posted and put them in some sort of order they would actually make a pretty good screen play. You guys are so method.
I rebuke thee Paul! And call thee to repentance!
I always knew he was a smart man...he didn't repeat his "command".
Hi Andrea! I found you through Tamara's blog. Feel free to come visit mine. gregandkellirowe.blogspot.com
hey fellow candy fiend... i want you and paul to come over for dinner this sunday. alas, i only can contact you thru blogspot. sad! email me at katejmcneil at yahoo dot com for juicy details!!
Andrea, loved the baby blog. Im ready for my brother to be a grandfather so I can laugh at him, and call him offically old. My kids are dying to have some kind of cousins the can torment, I have been preparing them for this their entire lifetime. So out blessing go to you for the entire baby making experience. XXOO. Mike, Carrie, Megan, Debbie
Where are you my blogging buddy? I miss you! :-)
Post a Comment