We have new kids in nursery.
I don't know if words have been invented yet that can fully express how much Paul and I adored our last bunch of young 'uns. If you're one of our Nursery parents, know this:
I. LOVE. YOUR. KID. FOR. REAL.
So extensive was my adoration that I found myself feeling a little concerned for the coming year. Could I love another group as much? Can your heart really grow that big? Because mine was already splitting and I had tried to fix it with those iron-on patches but it was hopeless.
And I tried to make time stop except it turns out that never works and the New Year came and now we have new nursery kids and I AM IN LOVE AGAIN.
I love how their little brains are trying to understand ideas like sitting in one place and I love how they will share pretend pancakes with you and how they sometimes lie about having poopy diapers and GOOD GRIEF THIS IS A MUSHY POST.
I'm just going to stop now. This is like sitting in the middle of a hot fudge sundae.
Sticky.
2 comments:
The feeling is so mutual Andrea and Paul... you guys feel like family! I'm glad we're close enough to come by occasionally for candy cereal and kitty cat visits.
Jonah adores you. More than you know.
we had the best time. ever. also another night will totally work fine for dinner!
Post a Comment