I feel your pain. Justin constantly refers to every thing as "Whatchamacallit" or "What's-His-Name." I have learned simply to wait until he provides me with specifics. It's easier than guessing what he's talking about.
thing--a totally,completely, utilitarian word for an item whose proper name you cannot remember because you are old or too hyped up on soda and football.
Love it. That is me in the relationship. Although every once in awhile my husband will use the completely randomest word for the wrong thing. Like we have to "tether" up that hill, meaning switchbacks... I'm all what did you say?
5 comments:
I feel your pain. Justin constantly refers to every thing as "Whatchamacallit" or "What's-His-Name." I have learned simply to wait until he provides me with specifics. It's easier than guessing what he's talking about.
thing--a totally,completely, utilitarian word for an item whose proper name you cannot remember because you are old or too hyped up on soda and football.
HAAA! Sounds like me after a bad night.
Love it. That is me in the relationship. Although every once in awhile my husband will use the completely randomest word for the wrong thing. Like we have to "tether" up that hill, meaning switchbacks... I'm all what did you say?
Post a Comment