

One time in high school I was in my psychology class and we were supposed to say what animal we would be if we had to pick and I totally picked a cat because they they live so luxuriously, you know?
I mean, eating, sleeping all day, being groomed, fed, stroked, and, if you happen to be our cats, having your glamour shot taken....
I can explain. (Should I feel like I have to explain?) I needed a headshot for work, so our buddy Jake (who also did my blog design and is kind of a genius) did me a solid and took my picture. And then he took pictures of our cats.
And when Jake emailed me the pictures I totally went "GHAAAAAA OUR CATS ARE SO CUTE!!!", totally not realizing that I had just uttered the secret password inducting me into the Crazy CatLady Club and this morning I woke up wearing a sweatshirt screenprinted with their faces.
I'll be much more careful next time I get emailed pictures of our cats. Words are powerful things, you know?
4 comments:
Hahahaha. I'm now thinking about becoming a cat lady, just for the free shirt! That is way better than the tooth fairy.
Welcome to the club. I have thought about becoming a turtle lady instead of a cat lady but...it's not really anything you can plan for. I want fancy pictures of my cats by the way! I am seriously jealous! MEOW!
On here again, looking at your cats!
the family cats are pushing me towards the crazy cat lady club. their cuteness is evil
Post a Comment