Sunday, January 10, 2010

hiatus

I am not at home.

That's not a statement referring to the rather spacey state of my brain, although there are moments when that most certainly is the case. No, I am not at home, because Paul and I are in beautiful Aptos, CA, visiting redstarmama and her charming family.

And I loves it.

So, I am taking a teeny tiny blogging break. Until Thursday. And then I will regale you with tales of wonder, tales of hearbreaking depth and beauty, tales of bacon and twinkies and smoked ribs and fireworks on the beach.

Not now, though. Right now I'm going to eat eclair cake and pass out.

4 comments:

Miriam Herm said...

JEALOUS.

Turbo said...

Rub it in. Hahahah

Andersons said...

Oh how I wish I was there eating delicious food with you fine people in the beautiful CA weather! Enjoy!!

Unknown said...

So glad you're having fun. When you left here, you left your box of See's. So, not wanting it to go to waste, I ate it. Took one for the team. Unfortunately it did go to waist. (bad joke indeed).