Hey, so want to know something that's delicious and that your mom might totally not approve of you eating?
Pretzels dipped in frosting.
I know you might be all, that's disgusting, but really it's so, so good.
Salty and sweet.
Mmmmmmmmm........
I think I shall have me some right this instant.
8 comments:
What do you think Auntie Anne's is based on?!
Dip the pretzel in peanut butter and THEN frosting, preferably chocolate. I think I could live on that...go on try it. Just for me.
This mom absolutely approves.
Brilliant. I had some pretzel sticks dipped in nutella just tonight. Kind of the same principle, no?
Fruit rollups with peanut butter and rice crispies. Yum!! It's the new PB&J.
My friend does frosting on graham crackers...yuk! I like your pretzel thing better!
Hey Andrea..I know you don't know me, but I found you through Trudy's blog page. I'm Quinn's girlfriend and he wanted me to give you his email address. He said you used to talk a lot and so he wanted to make sure you had an email address. He left for Iraq about 2 weeks ago, and will be able to check his email pretty regularly. It's quinn.j.overton@us.army.mil
Hope everything is going well for you. Talk to you soon. -nicole
Sounds pretty yummy to me!!
Mom and I have been known to take Nutella and dip our pretzels in it! She is the coolest.
Post a Comment