More importantly, you are in music class???? Are you going to get to play the recorder? I really hope so. This going back to school thing sounds like nothing but fun!
ellen- getting to play the recorder would be awesome, but it turns out that's a different class. the person sitting next to me on the first day was really bummed.
katie- do you know what a chief banky is?
redstarmama- that's a completely brilliant idea. hmmmmmm. "I hope I don't have fleas" that was easy. "I'd like some tacos" way too easy. "Jesus is Lord" a statement right there, and one I completely agree with to boot. "this chocolate chip cookie is one of New York's finest" not great, but okay. Chief banky......I have to admit, I am stumped.
10 comments:
More importantly, you are in music class???? Are you going to get to play the recorder? I really hope so. This going back to school thing sounds like nothing but fun!
hahaha this is hilarious.
I think you should try to use each one of those phrases in conversation today! And I wish I was with you to hear it. ;)
ellen- getting to play the recorder would be awesome, but it turns out that's a different class. the person sitting next to me on the first day was really bummed.
katie- do you know what a chief banky is?
redstarmama- that's a completely brilliant idea. hmmmmmm. "I hope I don't have fleas" that was easy. "I'd like some tacos" way too easy. "Jesus is Lord" a statement right there, and one I completely agree with to boot. "this chocolate chip cookie is one of New York's finest" not great, but okay. Chief banky......I have to admit, I am stumped.
Hehehe. At first glance I thought you had written a haiku about Jesus and tacos.
(You still can if you want.)
meridth- man, a haiku would have been awesome. i like where your head is at.
Oh how I love to eat tacos
Make's me want to name my kid Paco.
In the end I'd be happy
Tacos made by Chief Banky
Better than pizza DiJaco.
I really don't know who Chief Banky is... perhaps the head of that famous taco making tribe "El Patio".
Uh, Chief of Police in New York City?
sorry bookworm, I'm a California girl...not from NYC...
mommy 2- love it. so beautiful i very nearly cried.
bookwormmama- nice idea. i'm going to have to look into that!
Post a Comment