Monday, September 15, 2008

URGENT. PLEASE WATCH. AND LAUGH.

Please. Watch this video. If you do nothing else today, your time will not have been ill spent. Please!!! There is a disco ball!!! And matching sweaters!!! and terrible lip synching!!! And awesome choreography!!! And a cat!!!!! WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO SAY TO YOU TO GET YOU TO WATCH THIS???? DIDN'T YOU HEAR THE PART ABOUT THE CAT???? By the by, does anyone have any data on how frequently cats appear in music videos? Just curious.

9 comments:

Reagan said...

that video gives me a swell idea for our next girls night activity. Let's learn the dance to that.

What a romantic song

redstarmama said...

Can't. Look. Away. Eyes. Burning. So. Horrible. And. Yet. So. Glorious. Aaaaaaaah!

On a more articulate note, how do you find these things? Is this what college is doing to you? If so, please continue.

Diane said...

Andrea, I wondered what dance club you and Paul joined at the gym...now I know! Hey, I love your blog. I laughed and laughed about your trip to Costa Rica...you are my friend...the new Erma Bombeck for the millenium!
The short birds have a friend forever!
Diane Christensen

Ellen said...

It's so heartbreaking to think those dancers practiced for hours lining up behind that one guy and making a circle with their arms - for such lame results.

I love you, Andrea, but what about tomorrow? What about tomorrow!!!!

Marci said...

Can you even imagine the backup dancers today..."What do you mean I'm not a cool mom?! Haven't you seem my video? Didn't you seem me twirling? My moves rock!! I am a star."

merebuff said...

Hee-larious!! I dig those sweaters. However, where was the cat?

BookwormMama said...

Ok, Andrea, I kept looking for you in that line up and I didn't see you!!! You would have been swell dancing with all of them, definitely your kind of moves!! LOL

skt said...

The second we panned to that first back up dancer, I couldn't get Will Ferrell and Cheri O'Teri's cheer leading moves out of my mind. Good night.

Natasha said...

Andrea! If you'll check your blog counter, you'll notice that I've been spying on you for a good 2+ hours! Loving every post I missed reading when they first came out. I was reminded today of this Love Me Tender video and knew you were the source, so came to your blog to relive this memory. Also, I love how you loved serving in the nursery. I am so touched by your boundless enthusiasm for that bunch (my daughter included)! Lots of love & thanks again for bringing this video to light.