I like life deep fried, dipped in chocolate, with a side of bacon. Also, extra bacon.
LOL....Tom is currently NOT enjoying the Joe/Demi performance.
So American Idol is Paul's Pit of Despair?Don't even think about trying to escape. The walls are far too thick.
I actually made a point of watching A.I. this season. Although I like a few singers, I couldn't bring myself to watch it last night (or tonight for that matter. We do get the show here, it just airs a couple days later.P.S. In a month I will be in your city!
debie hive- yeah. i think they've lost their spark. gotten old. they're probably nearing sixteen. over the hill.redstarmama- well, if that wasn't an excellent princess bride reference!!! and yes. i believe it is.merebuff- yesssss!!!!! do you need a place to crash? our couch is all yours, if you need it!!!
i'm crashing at the Copes, but we need to plan to sugary-food eating, etc. when I am in town. Oh, and Angie will be around too.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL....Tom is currently NOT enjoying the Joe/Demi performance.
So American Idol is Paul's Pit of Despair?
Don't even think about trying to escape. The walls are far too thick.
I actually made a point of watching A.I. this season. Although I like a few singers, I couldn't bring myself to watch it last night (or tonight for that matter. We do get the show here, it just airs a couple days later.
P.S. In a month I will be in your city!
debie hive- yeah. i think they've lost their spark. gotten old. they're probably nearing sixteen. over the hill.
redstarmama- well, if that wasn't an excellent princess bride reference!!! and yes. i believe it is.
merebuff- yesssss!!!!! do you need a place to crash? our couch is all yours, if you need it!!!
i'm crashing at the Copes, but we need to plan to sugary-food eating, etc. when I am in town. Oh, and Angie will be around too.
Post a Comment