I like life deep fried, dipped in chocolate, with a side of bacon. Also, extra bacon.
andrea, this is huge news. way to go! I'm so proud!
You are an ivy leaguer now! Awesome!
Awesome! I am soooo happy for you.
Damn straight you were accepted to Columbia!! {I'm sorry, but I've got to cus on your blog..just this once}. Absolutely awesome and I never doubted it would happen for a second. {now call me back will ya?}
we had no doubts...Congrats anyway!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! I think I need to celebrate this momentous news with a trip to New York in two weeks and two days.
Awesome! When do you start?
CONGRATS!! That is great and exciting news!
Holy crap, that's AWESOME!! Congratulations smarty pants!
Yay!Hail the conquering hero! (You're supposed to hear the band music in the back ground). :)
Whoo-hoo!!!!That's totally awesome!!!!
Wow! Are you going to start dressing preppie? I think you should.I am so unbelievably proud of you!
Yippee!! That's fantastic!
That is Awesome!
WAY TO GO!
everyone- thanks!! thanks times fifty!!
I am so very very happy for you! Congrats!!
I guess Columbia's good. Just kidding about sounding underwhelmed. Actually, I think it's awesome. I would love to go there.
merebuff- yippee!! miss you. please tell lebanon it is way too far. joe- actually i liked the whole underwhelmed thing. sometimes elitist comments are just fun, man.
Way to go favorite cousin (don't tell the others). I always knew you were brilliant--be sure that they all know how deep your love is.
That is such great news.....I knew that you could do it!!!!
Just saw this and Wow!!!! Congratulations.
Post a Comment
23 comments:
andrea, this is huge news. way to go! I'm so proud!
You are an ivy leaguer now! Awesome!
Awesome! I am soooo happy for you.
Damn straight you were accepted to Columbia!! {I'm sorry, but I've got to cus on your blog..just this once}.
Absolutely awesome and I never doubted it would happen for a second.
{now call me back will ya?}
we had no doubts...Congrats anyway!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! I think I need to celebrate this momentous news with a trip to New York in two weeks and two days.
Awesome! When do you start?
CONGRATS!! That is great and exciting news!
Holy crap, that's AWESOME!! Congratulations smarty pants!
Yay!Hail the conquering hero! (You're supposed to hear the band music in the back ground). :)
Whoo-hoo!!!!
That's totally awesome!!!!
Wow! Are you going to start dressing preppie? I think you should.
I am so unbelievably proud of you!
Yippee!! That's fantastic!
That is Awesome!
WAY TO GO!
everyone- thanks!! thanks times fifty!!
I am so very very happy for you! Congrats!!
I guess Columbia's good. Just kidding about sounding underwhelmed. Actually, I think it's awesome. I would love to go there.
merebuff- yippee!! miss you. please tell lebanon it is way too far.
joe- actually i liked the whole underwhelmed thing. sometimes elitist comments are just fun, man.
Way to go favorite cousin (don't tell the others). I always knew you were brilliant--be sure that they all know how deep your love is.
That is such great news.....I knew that you could do it!!!!
Just saw this and Wow!!!! Congratulations.
Post a Comment