I just posted a comment on one of my posts and the word verification was....
Butplarg.
How fantastic is that? I know. Pretty fantastic.
I mean, that could be a noun, as in I am wishing to purchase a butplarg, or the butplarg got a 150% on her chemistry exam, or it could be.....
Okay, maybe just a noun. Still, I love it. I love it because it sounds like an insult, or like an item one might purchase along with some fiber capsules, but what if it wasn't? What if it was like a term of endearment? You'd probably have to clear it with all your friends before use though, because the last thing you want is to get in a big fight with your best friend from kindergarten because you were trying to make her feel all good about being so kind or good at math or whatever, and then she got all offended because she didn't know what butplarg really meant.
I'm just saying.
1 comment:
It could be some sort of onomotopoeia.
Post a Comment