Andrea: I think I broke the internet.
Paul: Just in our apartment, or for the whole world?
Andrea: I'm not sure. I'll check.
Paul: I bet it's because you don't do everything I say, like you're supposed to.
Andrea: That has NOTHING to do with it, and YOU KNOW THAT!!
9 comments:
Ours works!
Who says that you are suppose to?? I tried the yummy dessert for breakfast this morning and it was amazing.
I was wondering why our internet wasn't working...(wink)
Ahhh... you make me laugh
So far my internet is working fine, but my moms has been on the fritz. Maybe your powers are selective.....
Andrea! It's Julia - former Osmun Julia! How the heck are you?? I an a fellow newbie blogger and Jenn has all kinds of former connections!! You sound like you are doing fabulous!!
I'm not gonna lie- the other day our internet was down and I thought of you...
Just don't break it at work :-)
DAP
reagan- see, I told you I didn't break it!
Tamara- I still need to send you the recipe!!
Anna- Dude, it wasn't me!!
Ryanne- And you make me laugh, awesome sister in law!
Trudy- Interesting. I'm going to see if I can channel my energy....
Julia- Yay!!! I'm so happy to hear from you!!! I loved seeing the pics of your cutecute kids on your blog. I can't believe how big they are!!! Please send me your email and phone number, I'd love to chat! My email address is princessaboerem@aol.com.
shannon- Geez, for reals, it wasn't me!!! (great to hear from you, by the way!! hope all is well with your family and superawesomelycute kids!)
dap- I promise. No funny business with work computers, on my honor!!
Post a Comment