Client: You look different today.
Me: Oh?
Client: Are those different glasses?
Me: Yes.
Client: Huh. Yeah, different glasses.
Me: Yep, I switch them up every once in a while.
Client. Good. With these you look less like Harry Potter.
Me: Oh....right.
Now. There are things to say. First, Client Who Shall Remain Nameless, thank you for liking my current glasses. Second, maybe I WANT to look like Harry Potter. And third, maybe I DO look like Harry Potter. Except for fourth, somehow I still feel like chucking my Tropical Hurricane smoothie with soy protein all over your Lululemon sweatshirt. Fifth, I apologize. That was unprofessional. And hypothetically wasteful.
4 comments:
Ha, Ha. I am so happy you are blogging again. I always enjoy reading what you have to say!
I'm glad you didn't waste your smoothie in such a fashion. Living well (drinking a smoothie) is the best revenge. Client? What are you doing where you have clients? I'm obviously way behind. Does it have something to do with Asian studies, since you rock at it?
You are the hottest Harry Potter I know!
I love everything about this post.
Post a Comment