Speedo?
Check.
Sunscreen?
Check.
Ridiculous amount of tiny travel containers that I have only recently decided are my favorite things ever except maybe for pop tarts?
Check.
Oh, yeah. Pop tarts?
Check.
Okay, I think we're ready for Costa Rica. The first thing I plan on doing is playing a rousing game of my -farmers- tan -can -kick -your -farmer's -tan's -trash. I plan on dominating. See you next week!
Disclaimer: So I haven't actually included EVERYTHING we're taking to Costa Rica. Clearly it would be foolish to travel to Costa Rica with only a Speedo, sunscreen, pop tarts and travel containers, although I do enjoy the mental picture that provides. Also, Paul bought the Speedo as a joke. As a side note, I am bringing a camera.
3 comments:
I'm super jealous - Costa Rica? That will be amazing! You must take pictures. Especially if you see Chupacabra.
Love,
A fellow brown-sugar-and-cinnamon-frosted-pop-tart lover
FANTASTIC. I'm super excited and jealous. :)
HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!! And you must post evidence of Speedo usage, if only for blackmail purposes.
Post a Comment