Seeing as I am no longer gainfully employed, I thought perhaps I ought to start a to-do list, so as to make the best use of my time. Here is what I have so far:
1. Buy high heels, pearls, and new apron
2. Buy a litter
3. Need people to carry me on litter. Place ad in craigslist.
4. Grapes
5. Need people to eat the grapes for me. Place ad in craigslist.
6. Find wisecracking friend. Make her move in next door. Better if her name is Ethel and she is married to a dude named Fred.
7. Call Paul at work to have a long, meaningful conversation about my feelings. Become offended when he has to do his job.
I always feel so much better when I'm busy, you know? I think I'll go name all my socks now.
10 comments:
Hee hee. Definitely essentials.
Andrea,
You're not too far off on Nos. 3 and 5.
Saw this ad for an entourage on craigslist the other day.
Can I be Ethel? Please?
I'll be that snotty friend - I think her name was Carolyn Applebee? I could totally come up with withering stares and snide remarks.
No fair Jen! I TOTALLY was going to ask Andrea if I could be Ethel!!! LOL You beat me to it!!
As for giving you something to do... I could always come visit - with my whole entire family! LOL
That should keep you busy for awhile...just ask Meridth! :]
By the way, for being a newbie to blogging, you act like an old pro.... must be that writing talent you have.... :]
I'm not working this summer either. Let's eat lots of chocolate,call each other up, then critique said chocolate.
Whaddaya think?
naming your socks hmmm girl you need to start school.
PS thanks for having us stay with you for out trip PPS we love you both
Excellent plan. I wish I was unemployed too...
you need some guys to fan you while you are relaxing on the liter. put add in craigslist!
Post a Comment